Monday, June 04, 2007

June Promotion EXCLUSIVE for my Waiora business.....

If you have been thinking of Waiora, NOW is the time to pay close attention.....

JUNE PROMOTIONS: My organization volume for May closed incredibly high, beat a new record for me personal. I'm close to being a Single Diamond in Waiora and looking for help. (That is about a 10K monthly bonus raise for me so I'm leaving a great deal on the table each month, and I'm putting together some SERIOUS incentives to make my goal happen).

FOR LEADERS THAT ARE CONSIDERING WAIORA: If you are looking to add Waiora to your portfolio, email me or call my cell at 727-647-4211. I have some leverage to offer only those with experience to help them get started. I have some groups that need some leadership, some coaching, motivation, more personal touch than I can get do right now with them. Again, this is only for experienced and excited leaders.

FOR THOSE CURIOUS: If you have wondered what makes Waiora so special... stop wondering. For the month of June, if I personally enroll you at the Pacesetter level ($500) I will send you a jumpstart system to get you going, with 10 CDs and Magazines ($50.00 in tools). Plus you will be reimbursed your joining fee (29.95). I have some smaller incentives for the $200 level as well. (email me for details).

For everyone: Join our Diamond Club and you will be eligible to win $1000 from our team, just for your enrolling efforts and rank advancement, and for those that make it to Diamond, earn an exclusive trip to somewhere exotic. The Diamond Club for those in our team that are committed to becoming Diamond by the end of this year (to get part of the equity that is up for grabs). We meet weekly and have great leadership training, and draw names every week for those that want to win free tools.

It is an incredible time to look at Waiora!
God bless,
Donna

No comments:

Recommended Books