Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Waiora Agarigold H1x1 is released!


Waiora hit the bullseye again with Agarigold with H1x1. This super potent liquid mushroom extract is incredible. I was in the audience at the Waiora convention and watched after all these mushroom experts went on to explain why this product is so powerful, so potent. Most of it went over my head, I'm not a doctor, not even close. But I heard story after story about this product. I ordered some and took the product immediately. I had a sore throat. My voice was crackling. After one dose, I was already feeling better. My instinct says this is everything we were promised and more.

Features:

  • Every yield of the H1X1 undergoes DNA Fingerprinting – comparing the newly grown mushrooms to the original (H1X1) to be sure the DNA from the two components match.
  • The DNA for the H1X1 is so valuable, it is kept in two separate vaults in the US and Europe.
  • The H1X1 goes through a patented growing process that provides consistent and controlled growing conditions.
  • The H1X1 is certified organic by the USDA and JAS (Japanese Agricultural Standard).
  • The H1X1 is 100% vegetarian.
  • H1X1 is a superfood containing more than 100 key nutrients.
  • Rich in βeta-Glucans & Arabinoxylan (soluble fiber)
  • Sasa Bamboo leaf extract is considered by many as the world’s most powerful antioxidant. Sasa Bamboo has been used for centuries in Japan as a traditional medicine and to preserve food, most notably sushi, for days without refrigeration.
  • AgariGold uses a patented, 10-stage extraction process to ensure that every last nutrient from the H1X1 mushroom and Sasa Bamboo leaf is available in the liquid formula.
I have launched a new website with all kinds of information.... www.liquidmushrooms.com With more information. Agarigold with H1X1 should be in every household's medicine cabinet.

Of course, distributor opportunities exist with this product and if you are interested in becoming a distributor, give me a call or send me an email.

Take care
Donna Valdes
www.CreateADynasty.com
www.LiquidMushrooms.com

No comments:

Recommended Books