Tuesday, April 17, 2007

SO much time has passed

So much time has passed and I am shocked to realize I haven't posted in a long, long time. No excuse when there is so much to report on.

First, let me start by thanking my team. Without you, I would have no success!

Waiora is growing at an incredible rate and I'm so proud to help spear head that growth. In the last few months we have seen a brand new line, SkinCents. This is absolutely an incredible skin therapy line. You just have to check out the website for this at www.mywaiora.com/956979 and click on the SkinCents logo at the bottom.

We just launched the Diamond Club, a club for those distributors that want to take advantage of the limited time in Waiora and do whatever it takes to make it to Diamond by the end of the year. What does that really mean? It means you can have your share in the last bit of equity up for grabs. So come on team, you can push yourself to do whatever it takes!!!!

Just check out some of our new web sites: www.createadynasty.com is a lead generation site that we have seen some great leads come in on. If you would like to work some of these leads, email me at donna@zeolitesfordetox.com and I'll forward them on to you, for free! I don't believe in charging my team for building my business, I know there are many teams that do, but I find that greedy. Also, www.donnavaldes.com is just for the ladies! Calling all girls! Stay at home moms! You know I'm talking too you... check it out.. and finally, www.zeolitesfordetox.com is up and running and better than ever, If you are part of our team, you can have your own site, just like this one at www.zeolitesfordetox.com/donna. Enjoy, hope you like it.

Well, gotta run. I will do my best to post more often. C Ya
Stay safe, healthy and young!
Donna
888-658-8778

No comments:

Recommended Books